Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about bowel incontinence, including the causes and who is most at risk of developing it.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Hepatitis C Facts about hepatitis C: the signs, symptoms and who is most at risk.
- IBS Facts about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS).
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Willem Devilliers
Dr. Willem Devilliers, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lexington, KY. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Gastroenterology. Dr. Devilliers is affiliated with Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Lexington and University of Kentucky Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Willem Devilliers has the following 1 specialty
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients...
Dr. Willem Devilliers is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lexington, KY.
Dr. Steven Shedlofsky
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine, Hepatology
Lexington, KY 0 mi43
Dr. Prem Thurairajah
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine, Transplant Surgery
Lexington, KY 0 mi
Dr. Houssam Mardini
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Lexington, KY 0 mi25