Dr. Willem Nel MD Patient Reviews

• Pain Management Tampa, FL

May 19th, 2017
Changed the Course of mu life
Dr. Nel is as good as they come. Caring for the quality of life for his patients, he is on top of all the latest methods and medications for treat chronic pain. When a new med came down a few years ago I had it the day it went on the market. His staff is pleasant, courteous and always available to address patient concerns.

April 30th, 2017
I have been a patient of Dr. Nel's for several years and both himself and his staff have always been personable and professional. Sometimes the wait time can be quite long but that is simply because he gives each patient his attention and does not rush through his appointments. :)

March 14th, 2017
Great Doctor!
I love this Doctor! I have been a patient for over 4 years and can't think of going to anyone else!i am moving from Riverview to Zephyrhills but plan on driving down to see him. I love his staff as well. Very pleasant. Just overall a great experience!

March 9th, 2017
THE BEST PAIN HELP EVER RECEIVED! PROFESSIONAL BUT LOVING ENVIRONMENT
I have been seen three times so far. I am treated with the utmost respect, friendly and knowledgable staff, caring nurses - everything a patient in pain needs.

April 21st, 2016
Dr. Nel, is the best Dr I've ever had the Privilege of seeing.

March 5th, 2016
Great Experience
My neurosurgeon recommended Dr. Nel. I was apprehensive about seeing a pain management doctor, but I had no fears after being at his office. I am improving!

December 21st, 2015
I was not warned of possible side effects. In addition to worsening my chronic depression, I developed bleeding ulcers and an incidence of colitis, all of which are mentioned at online sites as possible side effects.

September 18th, 2015
A Great Doctor Who Cares About His P)atients
I have been seeing Dr. Nel for the past 4 years. He is very knowledgeable understanding and attentive with his patients.

April 22nd, 2015
Excellent care!!!

February 20th, 2015
Most excellent service for my extremely complicated case.

April 10th, 2012
Very positive experience!!!
I recently became a new patient of Dr Nel after my PCP referred me to him for my chronic pain. I've had a very positive experience since the very first call I made to his office. The office girls were so polite and helpful in scheduling my appt making sure to scheudle me at the office nearest my home to make it more convenient for me. I did wait a bit to see him at my appt but he we was well worth the wait. He spent more than ample time with me and addressed all my concerns and questions. The office staff was once again polite and pleasant and the office in Tampa was extremly clean and well kept. I commend the office manager for running a wonderful practice. This practice is undoubtedly one of the very few legitimate pain offices left in the Tampa bay area. I would recommend Dr Nel to my closest friends and family members.

January 20th, 2012
Dr. Nel is terrific
Dr. Nel is a very caring doctor. Yes, sometimes you may have to wait a bit at your appt, but that is simply because he takes the time you need to help you. Each patient is important to him and he doesn't rush you out the door if you have new or additional problems. This man always works through lunch and is always on the go. His office has always managed to fit me in at the last minute when a new problem creeps up. His office staff and very busy and caring as well. Danielle is always on the ball, cheerful and happy to help. I have personally seen patients of theirs, cranky and miserable because they are in pain... She always manages to smile and treat them gently and courteously, no matter how nasty they may be to her. They are in a difficult business with patients in lots of pain.. And they always manage to be professional, caring and thorough. I've been seeing Dr Nel for almost 2 years and I can say that he gave me my life back! Also, regarding the other comment from the one that said he is money hungry... Nothing can be further from the truth! In my case Dr Nel is always concerned about the costs of service and works hard with my INS co to keep my costs down as low as possible. He's terrific and so is his staff!