A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Willem Van Der Werf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Van Der Werf
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Van Der Werf Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Willem Van Der Werf, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Surgery of the liver and pancreas
Education & Awards
Dr. Van Der Werf graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Van Der Werf has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Mark'S Hospital
- Latter-Day Saints Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Willem J Van Der Werf FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Willem J. Van Der Werf practice?
- Dr. Willem Van Der Werf has 1 office location.
Dr. Willem Van Der Werf practices Surgery near Salt Lake City, UT.
See Salt Lake City Surgeons.