A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Willem Van Der Werf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Willem Van Der Werf, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Surgery of the liver and pancreas
Education & Awards
Dr. Van Der Werf graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Van Der Werf has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Mark'S Hospital
- Latter-Day Saints Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Willem J Van Der Werf FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Willem J. Van Der Werf practice?
- Dr. Willem Van Der Werf has 2 office locations.
Dr. Willem Van Der Werf practices Surgery near Salt Lake City, UT.
See Salt Lake City Surgeons.