A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Arnold:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Arnold is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Arnold, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Arnold graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Arnold has 10 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Maryvale Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Arnold accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Humana - 16 plans
- Mercy Care Plan - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- SCAN Health Plan - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William A. Arnold practice?
Dr. William Arnold practices Surgery near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Surgeons.