Learn more about Dr. William Athens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Athens is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Athens graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Athens has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Botsford Hospital
- Oakwood Heritage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William A Athens DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William A. Athens practice?
- Dr. William Athens has 3 office locations.
Dr. William Athens practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Flat Rock, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Brownstown Twp, MI and Taylor, MI.
See Flat Rock Orthopedic Surgeons.