Learn more about Dr. William Athens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Athens is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Athens
Fibromyalgia Patient Education Learn all about Fibromyalgia, common symptoms and pain disorders related to this condition with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Athens Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Athens graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Athens has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Botsford Hospital
- Oakwood Heritage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William A Athens DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William A. Athens practice?
- Dr. William Athens has 3 office locations.
Dr. William Athens practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Flat Rock, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Brownstown Twp, MI and Taylor, MI.
See Flat Rock Orthopedic Surgeons.