A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Briggs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Briggs, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- AIDS-Associated Nephropathy
- Anti-Glomerular Basement Membrane Disease
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Disease (Focal Segmental Glomerulosclerosis)
- Kidney Disease (Glomerulonephritis)
- Kidney Disease (Membranous Glomerulonephritis)
- Kidney Failure (Uremia)
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Nephrectomy (Kidney Removal)
Education & Awards
Dr. Briggs graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Briggs has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Albert Briggs MD is a male Internist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. William A. Briggs practice?
- Dr. William Briggs has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Briggs practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Berkley, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Southfield, MI.
See Berkley Internists and Berkley Nephrologists.