A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Briggs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Briggs, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- AIDS-Associated Nephropathy
- Anti-Glomerular Basement Membrane Disease
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Disease (Focal Segmental Glomerulosclerosis)
- Kidney Disease (Glomerulonephritis)
- Kidney Disease (Membranous Glomerulonephritis)
- Kidney Failure (Uremia)
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Nephrectomy (Kidney Removal)
Education & Awards
Dr. Briggs graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Briggs has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Briggs accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 4 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 21 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans