A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Brock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Brock is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Brock, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Bedwetting (Nocturnal Enuresis)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Undescended Testis (Cryptorchidism)
Education & Awards
Dr. Brock graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Brock has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Nyack Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William A Brock MD is a male Urologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. William A. Brock practice?
- Dr. William Brock has 1 office location.
Dr. William Brock practices Urology near Yorktown Heights, NY.
See Yorktown Heights Urologists.