- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Brock is Excellent. Dr. Brock has been reviewed by 5 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Brock, MD is board certified in Urology.
He has special expertise in 6 Areas, including Bedwetting Nocturnal Enuresis, Pediatric Urology, and Undescended Testis Cryptorchidism.3 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Brock graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Brock has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Nyack Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Brock accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. William Brock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William A. Brock practice?
Dr. William Brock practices Urology and Surgery near New Hyde Park, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Poughkeepsie, NY and Brewster, NY.
See New Hyde Park Urologists and New Hyde Park Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Guillermo Brock, Dr. Bill Brock, Dr. Billy Brock