Colorectal Surgeons, Surgical Specialist

New Mexico Colon and Rectal Surgery Associates
3810 Masthead St NE
Albuquerque, NM 87109
505-243-3514
Locations and availability (1)

3.0

|  Difficult medical assistant  |  show details
by Henry Tessman on Mar 25th, 2014

Very curt, brisk & rude medical assistant, Blanca. Impossible to express concerns or problems to her & impossible to reach the doctor directly. Surgeon seems competent but she makes the experience very unpleasant. Unbelievable people can talk with patients in this manner.

|  Great Doctor  |  show details
by Shelby on Mar 25th, 2013

I would recommend this doctor to anyone needing colon or rectal surgery. Not only is he a great surgeon but he is a great person. He took the time to explain everything to me about the surgery and what to expect.While I was in the hospital he came to my room everyday to check on my progress. At my follow up appointment he spent over an hour talking about not only my surgery but he cared to ask how I was feeling and adjusting after the procedure. After leaving the appointment I felt confident that I had a great doctor to call on if I had a problem healing.

|  He is the best.  |  show details
Oct 15th, 2012

I had my first surgery in 2011 and the last one this year 2012. Because of his skills and expertise I am now back in good health. I would recommend him to all of my friends.

|  show details
Nov 10th, 2011

I will never use this doctor again. I will tell all friends to stay away. This is a not who you want to use.