A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Cooper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Cooper is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Cooper, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Cooper graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Dr. Cooper has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Hospital Center
- Holy Cross Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William A Cooper MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. William A. Cooper practice?
- Dr. William Cooper has 1 office location.
Dr. William Cooper practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Suitland, MD.
See Suitland Obstetricians & Gynecologists.