Learn more about Dr. William Craig:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Craig, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Craig graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Craig has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics
- UW Hospital and Clinics
- Veterans Hospital - Wm. S. Middleton Memorial
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Alexander Craig MD is a male Internist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. William A. Craig practice?
- Dr. William Craig has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Craig practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Madison, WI.
See Madison Internists and Madison Infectious Disease Doctors.