A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Currie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Currie is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Currie, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Currie graduated from University of Louisville . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Currie has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Jewish Hospital - Louisville
- Baptist Hospital East
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Alan Currie MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, Family Medicine, and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. William A. Currie practice?
- Dr. William Currie has 1 office location.
Dr. William Currie practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, Family Medicine, and General Practice near Louisville, KY.
See Louisville Internists, Louisville Gastroenterologists, Louisville Family Physicians, and Louisville General Practitioners.