A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Curry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Curry is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Curry, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Curry graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Curry has 6 hospital affiliations:
- D C H Regional Medical Center
- Northport Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Alton Curry MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William A. Curry practice?
- Dr. William Curry has 4 office locations.
Dr. William Curry practices Internal Medicine near Birmingham, AL.
See Birmingham Internists.