A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Davis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Davis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Davis graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Davis has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Carolina Pines Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William A Davis DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. William A. Davis practice?
- Dr. William Davis has 1 office location.
Dr. William Davis practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Hartsville, SC.
See Hartsville Family Physicians and Hartsville Primary Care Doctors.