A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Davis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Davis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Davis
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Davis Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Davis graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Davis has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Carolina Pines Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William A Davis DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. William A. Davis practice?
- Dr. William Davis has 1 office location.
Dr. William Davis practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Hartsville, SC.
See Hartsville Family Physicians and Hartsville Primary Care Doctors.