A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Davis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Davis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Davis, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Davis graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Davis has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Suburban Hospital
- Sibley Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Arthur Davis MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. William A. Davis practice?
- Dr. William Davis has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Davis practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Bethesda, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Washington, DC.
See Bethesda Internists and Bethesda Infectious Disease Doctors.