Get the facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William Dolan
Dr. William Dolan, MD, BS is a Doctor primarily located in Rochester, NY, with other offices in Geneseo, NY and Rochester, NY. He has 46 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery and Geriatric Medicine. Dr. Dolan is affiliated with Highland Hospital, Strong Memorial Hospital and ViaHealth - Rochester General Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. William Dolan has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
Dr. William Dolan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rochester, NY.
Dr. Martin Gingras
Rochester, NY 0.04 mi47
Dr. Eric Brewer
Geriatric Medicine, Neurology, Psychiatry
Rochester, NY 0.16 mi27
Dr. Stephanie Siegrist
Rochester, NY 0.24 mi22