A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Fife:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Fife is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Fife, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Prenatal Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Fife graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Fife has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Lancaster Regional Medical Center
- Lancaster General, Women & Babies Hosp.
- American Sign Language
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Andrew Fife MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William A. Fife practice?
- Dr. William Fife has 7 office locations.
Dr. William Fife practices Family Medicine near Lancaster, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Quarryville, PA.
See Lancaster Family Physicians.