A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Fife, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including AIDSHIV Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Fife graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.More Education & Awards
Dr. Fife has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Lancaster Regional Medical Center
- Lancaster General, Women & Babies Hosp.
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fife accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 2 plans
- UPMC Health Plan - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. William Fife:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William A. Fife practice?
Dr. William Fife practices Family Medicine near Lancaster, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Quarryville, PA and Wrightsville, PA.
See Lancaster Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Guillermo Fife, Dr. Bill Fife, Dr. Billy Fife