A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Fife:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Fife is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fife
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Fife Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Fife, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Prenatal Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Fife graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Fife has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Lancaster Regional Medical Center
- Lancaster General, Women & Babies Hosp.
- American Sign Language
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William A Fife MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William A. Fife practice?
- Dr. William Fife has 1 office location.
Dr. William Fife practices Family Medicine near Lancaster, PA.
See Lancaster Family Physicians.