A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Friedman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Friedman is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Friedman, FACS, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 25 areas:
- Auditory Tumor (Acoustic Neuroma)
- Back Injuries
- Brain Aneurysm
- Brain Arteriovenous Malformation (Intracranial Arteriovenous Malformations)
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Cancer (Meningel Neoplasm)
- Brain Cancer (Meningioma)
- Brain Disorder
- Craniotomy (Brain Surgery)
- Facial Nerve Pain (Trigeminal Neuralgia)
- Gamma Knife Surgery (Stereotactic Radiosurgery)
- Glial Cancer (Glioma)
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Herniated Disc
- Intracerebral Hemorrhage (Bleeding In The Brain)
- Nervous System Cancer (Neurilemmoma)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Friedman graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 10 awards.
Dr. Friedman has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Shands at Starke
- Shands at AGH
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William A Friedman FACS and MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William A. Friedman practice?
- Dr. William Friedman has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Friedman practices Neurological Surgery near Gainesville, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Orlando, FL.
See Gainesville Neurological Surgeons.