- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Friedman is Satisfactory. Dr. Friedman has been reviewed by 21 patients who have provided 7 comments. The rating is 2 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Friedman, MD, FACS is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
He has special expertise in 26 Areas, including Auditory Tumor Acoustic Neuroma, Back Injuries, and Brain Aneurysm.23 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Friedman graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 10 awards.
Dr. Friedman has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Shands at Starke
- Shands Hospital At The University Of Flo
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Friedman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 7 plans
- Americhoice - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. William Friedman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William A. Friedman practice?
Dr. William Friedman practices Neurological Surgery and Surgery near Gainesville, FL.
See Gainesville Neurological Surgeons and Gainesville Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Guillermo Friedman, Dr. Bill Friedman, Dr. Billy Friedman