Learn more about Dr. William Friedman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Friedman is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Friedman
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Friedman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Friedman, FACS, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 25 areas:
- Auditory Tumor (Acoustic Neuroma)
- Back Injuries
- Brain Aneurysm
- Brain Arteriovenous Malformation (Intracranial Arteriovenous Malformations)
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Cancer (Meningel Neoplasm)
- Brain Cancer (Meningioma)
- Brain Disorder
- Craniotomy (Brain Surgery)
- Facial Nerve Pain (Trigeminal Neuralgia)
- Gamma Knife Surgery (Stereotactic Radiosurgery)
- Glial Cancer (Glioma)
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Herniated Disc
- Intracerebral Hemorrhage (Bleeding In The Brain)
- Nervous System Cancer (Neurilemmoma)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Friedman graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 10 awards.
Dr. Friedman has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Shands at Starke
- Shands at AGH
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William A Friedman FACS and MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William A. Friedman practice?
- Dr. William Friedman has 1 office location.
Dr. William Friedman practices Neurological Surgery near Gainesville, FL.
See Gainesville Neurological Surgeons.