Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William Fulton Jr
Dr. William Fulton Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Scottsdale, AZ, with another office in Scottsdale, AZ. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Clinical Psychology and Child Psychiatry. Dr. Fulton is affiliated with Scottsdale Healthcare-Thompson Peak and Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn. He speaks English.
Dr. William Fulton Jr has the following 2 specialties
- Clinical Psychology
A psychologist is someone who specializes in the study of the mind, as well as human behavior. Psychologists sometimes focus on certain types of people or certain age ranges. Commonly you might find a child psychologist, school psychologist or...
- Child Psychiatry
A pediatric/adolescent psychiatrist is a doctor who specializes in diagnosing and treating mental and emotional conditions in young children and adolescents.
These specialists study psychopathological disorders and their causes in order...
Dr. William Fulton Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Scottsdale, AZ.
Dr. Karen Kando
Psychiatry, Neurology, Child Psychiatry
Scottsdale, AZ 0.09 mi19
Dr. Lincoln Bickford
Adolescent Medicine, Psychiatry, Child Psychiatry
Scottsdale, AZ 0.89 mi11
Dr. Marlies Korsten
Clinical Psychology, Psychiatry
Scottsdale, AZ 1.14 mi21