A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Fulton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Fulton is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fulton
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fulton Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Fulton, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fulton graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Fulton has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Thompson Peak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Fulton MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William Fulton practice?
- Dr. William Fulton has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Fulton practices Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Psychiatrists.