A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Hamilton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Hamilton, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Hamilton graduated from Universidad De Montemorelos.
Dr. Hamilton has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Redmond Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Allen Hamilton MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William A. Hamilton practice?
- Dr. William Hamilton has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Hamilton practices Family Medicine near Lindale, GA.
See Lindale Primary Care Doctors.