Dr. William Herndon Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William Herndon?

January 31st, 2015

I have known Dr. Herdon for almost 19 years as a patient. He has done 4 out of 5 of my knee surgerys.. He is a wonderful man and an amazing doctor. I would recommend him to anyone and everyone... I just wish I hadn't aged out to still see him..

December 14th, 2011

Fantastic surgeon

Dr Herndon preformed scoliosis surgery on my son. My wife and I were concerned about the whole ordeal but Dr. Herndon assured us through his thousands of operations that everything was going to go smoothly. He took the time to talk to my son and answer any questions he had and ours as well. The surgery went great and corrected the fifty degree curve my son was living with. I would recommend to anyone needing a spinal fusion to go to Dr. Herndon he is a hero to my family thank you doc you rock!!!!

March 13th, 2011

Great Doctor, Great Man

I've been seeing Dr. Herndon for about 20 years now. He's a nice, funny, caring man. He's done several surgeries on my legs/feet and every time, I felt comfortable knowing he was my doctor. I'm very thankful for him!

September 25th, 2010

He is my hero

This man gave me a new lease on life. I was diagnosed with scoliosis at age 9. I was terrified because I didn't know what it was or what was going on. When my parents got the referral to Dr Herndon, I wasnt sure what to expect. I was very releaved when I met him. He reassured me and told me what exactly was going on and what I was about to face even though I was only 9 years old. He made me feel better and took away the fear that I had. He was my doctor for 11 years. He performed my surgery to correct my scoliosis. If it hadn't been for him, Im not sure where I would be right now. I would probably be crippled and in a wheel chair if not dead. He is my hero and he saved my life. Thank you very much!!!

August 10th, 2017