Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William Holman
Dr. William Holman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Murray, KY, with another office in Murray, KY. He has 46 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Holman is affiliated with Murray-Calloway County Hospital, Jackson Purchase Medical Center and Lourdes Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. William Holman has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. William Holman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Murray, KY.
Dr. David Case
Internal Medicine, Hematology, Geriatric Medicine
Murray, KY 0 mi33
Dr. Julie Christopher
Murray, KY 0.04 mi31
Dr. Clark Harris
Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine
Murray, KY 0.04 mi37