Learn more about Dr. William Huff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Huff is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Huff, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Leg Fracture (Tibial Fractures)
Education & Awards
Dr. Huff graduated from East Carolina University, Greenville. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Huff has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Duplin General Hospital
- Sampson County Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Alexander Huff MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William A. Huff practice?
- Dr. William Huff has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Huff practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Clinton, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Kenansville, NC.
See Clinton Surgeons.