Learn more about Dr. William Huff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Huff is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Huff, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Leg Fracture (Tibial Fractures)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Huff graduated from East Carolina University, Greenville. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Huff has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Duplin General Hospital
- Sampson County Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Huff accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William A. Huff practice?
Dr. William Huff practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Clinton, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Kenansville, NC.
See Clinton Surgeons, Clinton Sports Medicine Doctors, and Clinton Orthopedic Surgeons.