Learn more about Dr. William Huff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Huff is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Huff
Overuse Injury in Youths Patient Education Learn about the most common overuse injuries that youths face when participating in sports, and how to minimize the risk of injury when participating in these types of activities by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Huff Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Huff, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Leg Fracture (Tibial Fractures)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Huff graduated from East Carolina University, Greenville. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Huff has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Duplin General Hospital
- Sampson County Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Alexander Huff MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William A. Huff practice?
- Dr. William Huff has 1 office location.
Dr. William Huff practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Clinton, NC.
See Clinton Surgeons.