A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Huff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Huff is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Huff
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Huff Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Huff, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Leg Fracture (Tibial Fractures)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Huff graduated from East Carolina University, Greenville. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Huff has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Duplin General Hospital
- Sampson County Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Alexander Huff MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William A. Huff practice?
- Dr. William Huff has 1 office location.
Dr. William Huff practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Clinton, NC.
See Clinton Surgeons.