A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Huff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Huff is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Huff
Fibromyalgia Patient Education Learn all about Fibromyalgia, common symptoms and pain disorders related to this condition with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Huff Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Huff, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Leg Fracture (Tibial Fractures)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Huff graduated from East Carolina University, Greenville. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Huff has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Duplin General Hospital
- Sampson County Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Alexander Huff MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William A. Huff practice?
- Dr. William Huff has 1 office location.
Dr. William Huff practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Clinton, NC.
See Clinton Orthopedic Surgeons and Clinton Surgeons.