Learn more about Dr. William Ingram:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Ingram is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ingram
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Ingram Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Ingram, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ingram graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Ingram has 3 hospital affiliations:
- The Nebraska Medical Center
- VA Nebraska & Western Iowa Health Care System
- Nebraska Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William A Ingram MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. William A. Ingram practice?
- Dr. William Ingram has 1 office location.
Dr. William Ingram practices Otolaryngology near Omaha, NE.
See Omaha Otolaryngologists.