A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Ingram:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Ingram is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Ingram, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ingram graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Ingram has 3 hospital affiliations:
- The Nebraska Medical Center
- VA Nebraska & Western Iowa Health Care System
- Nebraska Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Alan Ingram MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. William A. Ingram practice?
- Dr. William Ingram has 3 office locations.
Dr. William Ingram practices Otolaryngology near Omaha, NE.
See Omaha Otolaryngologists.