A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Jackson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Jackson is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Jackson, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jackson graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Jackson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
- Harper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Alonzo Jackson MD is a male Pathologist and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. William A. Jackson practice?
- Dr. William Jackson has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Jackson practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Pathologists.