A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Jensen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jensen
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Jensen, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Jensen graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Jensen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Clara Valley Medical Center
- Santa Clara Valley Med Ctr, San Jose, Ca
- Out of State Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Albert Jensen MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. William A. Jensen practice?
- Dr. William Jensen has 1 office location.
Dr. William Jensen practices Pulmonary Disease near Mountain View, CA.
See Mountain View Pulmonologists.