inactive

William A Jones MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.2

November 5th, 2015
The best I have ever delt with
I would recommend him for anyone I know, professional, courteous, and knowledgeable.

September 1st, 2014
PREPARE TO BE OVERCHARGED!!
My experience with Dr. Jones was identical to other patients' experiences. I agree that Dr. Jones is too elderly to be practicing. He is very slow to write a prescription and regularly runs over the time limit which always results in additional/out-of-pocket charges.

June 1st, 2013
You would be better off waiting for another
I saw Dr. Jones because he was the only psychiatrist I could get an appointment with in Fort Collins with less than a month wait. I definitely would have been better off waiting! Dr. Jones is quite elderly & he may have been a decent doctor in earlier years, but he should really be retired now. He is extremely slow & it takes almost the entire time of the appointment to write a prescription & process payment for the visit. I saw him several times because I just had too much going on in life to find someone else. Each & every time was the same. Barely any counseling & if there was, our appt. would go over the time limit & he would charge me for it. Not a fair situation when he took up the vast majority of the appt. documenting & writing the prescription. It was a huge exercise in frustration. Not something desirable in a doctor. Especially not a psychiatrist! I just felt the need to let potential patients know in order to spare them from the frustration I experienced.