Excellent Physician show details Excellent Physician
by Jack D. on Apr 1st, 2014

Dr Lee is an excellent physician in every way. Knowledgable, informative and thorough, he takes his time and listens to his patients. I am a cancer survivor and Dr. Lee has been instrumental in addressing my total health profile.

AVOID!!! HIS OFFICE IS UNPROFESSIONAL AND EXTREMELY RUDE!!! show details AVOID!!! HIS OFFICE IS UNPROFESSIONAL AND EXTREMELY RUDE!!!
by Kevin on Feb 7th, 2014

By far the WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE orientated Dr.'s office I've ever dealt with!! If you ever need anything from Dr. Lee or communication from his office, it's absolutely impossible! They have a general line and messages never get to Dr. Lee unless you set an appt. I tried for 3 weeks to get a medication I've been on with Dr. Lee for years sent to a new insurance company. His office staff never picked up the phone, my calls went no where, then when I did contact them they lied to me saying they were talking to my insurance company which wasn't the case. I finally, after 3 messages to Dr. Lee, had the Dr. call me back only to confront me that I hadn't been to see him in 1 yr 2 months, and that I needed to come see him in order to get my medication (that works) approved. So everything was a lie, and Dr. Lee was rude to me from our opening conversation. AVOID THIS Dr. and HIS OFFICE LIKE THE PLAGUE!!! VERY RUDE AND THEY COULD CARE LESS ABOUT YOUR HEALTH!!!!

Highly Recommended show details Highly Recommended
Sep 15th, 2012

Very knowledgeable and thorough. Very easy to talk to. Office staff personable.

MY FAVORITE show details MY FAVORITE
Jun 27th, 2011

Even though my daughter has only been a patient for 3 months, Dr Lee and his staff are amazing! The office is clean and bright and educational... The staff are polite compassionate ,,and Dr LEE is knowledgeable caring gentle and soooo at ease

Very professional and very caring show details Very professional and very caring
by tmt731 on Oct 5th, 2009

Dr. Lee has seen me since I was a newborn. I am now 19 years old and he has continued to care about my health even though I'm almost ready to leave his practice. With persistant stomach problems, Dr. Lee has been an advocate for my health, helping me find doctors to help diagnose and treat the problem. He is an excellent doctor and cares greatly about his patients.