A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Marks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Marks
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Marks Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Marks, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Marks graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Marks has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Howard County General Hospital
- Lorien Nursing and Rehabilitation Center-Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Andrew Marks MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William A. Marks practice?
- Dr. William Marks has 12 office locations.
Dr. William Marks practices Family Medicine near Columbia, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Owings Mills, MD and Pasadena, MD.
See Columbia Family Physicians.