Dr. William Mitchell Jr Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. William Mitchell Jr?

I would never recommend this physician

Posted on February 10th, 2016

If you make the mistake of going to him, please be sure to seek a second opinion if he recommends surgery. I would never, ever recommend this physician to anyone. From his rude office staff to his unpleasant demeanor, he is definitely a physician to avoid.

Effective Medical Treatment

Posted on April 27th, 2015

I went to see Dr. Mitchell when another physician recommended total joint replacement. He suggested another treatment and I am on the road to recovery to a life without pain and greater mobility. I like his demeanor and depth of expertise. He is no nonsense and business like in our dealings which I appreciate.

Posted on March 23rd, 2015

DR Mitchell saved my leg from being totally crippled to being able to do the things I enjoy, skiing, biking, hiking, where as I may have been more confined without his genius approach to my shattered leg .

Posted on July 28th, 2014

Dr. Mitchell has treated me for several conditions over the last twenty years. He is able to tailor the right treatment for the condition. In my case, he recommended and "installed" a patello-femoral joint resurfacing (pfjr). Another surgeon had recommended a total knee replacement. The recovery time for the pfjr was a week. I am doing great, five years post-surgery. Dr. Mitchell is prudent and wise. He helped me in a time of great difficulty and pain. I would completely recommend him. P.S. - that is not his picture in his profile.....

Dr. Mitchell is too busy!

Posted on October 14th, 2010

Dr. Mitchell (and his staff) was simply too busy to accurately treat a non union in my leg. I had to endure several surgeries that lead to more surgeries because he could not keep track of his own treatment. I honestly feel as though he caused me permanent damage, and I am forced to walk with a limp and chronic pain because he didn't take the time needed to treat me properly. VERY, VERY, nice man, just not able to handle complex injuries and surgery. I cannot recommend Dr. Mitchell.

this guy is awesome

Posted on April 28th, 2010

Great surgeon, great bedside manner. Very prudent in his judgement. I have been a patient of his for many years, and he is a real find!!!

Posted on May 24th, 2017