A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Mize:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mize
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mize Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Mize, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mize graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Mize has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospitals and Clinics of Minnesota, Minneapolis
- Childrens St. Paul
- Children's Hospitals & Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William A Mize MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology.
- Where does Dr. William A. Mize practice?
- Dr. William Mize has 1 office location.
Dr. William Mize practices Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Radiologists.