A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Mize:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Mize, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mize graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Mize has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospitals and Clinics of Minnesota, Minneapolis
- Childrens St. Paul
- Children's Hospitals & Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Alan Mize MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology.
- Where does Dr. William A. Mize practice?
- Dr. William Mize has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Mize practices Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology near Minneapolis, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Paul, MN.
See Minneapolis Radiologists.