A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Mize:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Mize, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mize graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Mize has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospitals and Clinics of Minnesota, Minneapolis
- Childrens St. Paul
- Children's Hospitals & Clinics
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mize accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 1 plan
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan