A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Morgan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Morgan, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Nuclear Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Bone Densitometry
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
- Interventional Radiology
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
Education & Awards
Dr. Morgan graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Morgan has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Southern Ocean County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Alan Morgan MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Nuclear Radiology.
- Where does Dr. William A. Morgan practice?
- Dr. William Morgan has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Morgan practices Diagnostic Radiology and Nuclear Radiology near Moorestown, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Willingboro, NJ.
See Moorestown Radiologists.