A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Morgan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Morgan
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Morgan Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Morgan, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Nuclear Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Bone Densitometry
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
- Interventional Radiology
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
Education & Awards
Dr. Morgan graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Morgan has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Southern Ocean County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Alan Morgan MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Nuclear Radiology.
- Where does Dr. William A. Morgan practice?
- Dr. William Morgan has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Morgan practices Diagnostic Radiology and Nuclear Radiology near Hainesport, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Laurel, NJ.
See Hainesport Radiologists.