A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Morgan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Morgan, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Nuclear Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Bone Densitometry
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
- Interventional Radiology
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
Education & Awards
Dr. Morgan graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Morgan has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Southern Ocean County Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Morgan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William A. Morgan practice?
Dr. William Morgan practices Diagnostic Radiology and Nuclear Radiology near Hainesport, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Laurel, NJ.
See Hainesport Radiologists.