A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Morgan, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Nuclear Radiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Morgan graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Morgan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua-Memorial Hospital of Burlington
- Southern Ocean County Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Morgan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Cigna - 9 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. William Morgan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William A. Morgan practice?
Dr. William Morgan practices Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Nuclear Radiology near Hainesport, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Willingboro, NJ and Mount Laurel, NJ.
See Hainesport Radiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Bill Morgan, Dr. Billy Morgan, Dr. Guillermo Morgan