A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Parker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Parker is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Parker
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Parker Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Parker, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Parker graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Parker has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Kettering Medical Center
- Khn - Grandview Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William A Parker MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. William A. Parker practice?
- Dr. William Parker has 3 office locations.
Dr. William Parker practices Pediatrics and Allergy & Immunology near Beavercreek, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Dayton, OH.