Learn more about Dr. William Parker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Parker is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Parker
Severe Persistent Asthma Patient Education Our severe persistent asthma patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for relief of asthma symptoms.Before Visiting Dr. Parker Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Parker, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Parker graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Parker has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Kettering Medical Center
- Khn - Grandview Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William A Parker MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. William A. Parker practice?
- Dr. William Parker has 10 office locations.
Dr. William Parker practices Pediatrics and Allergy & Immunology near Dayton, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Springfield, OH and Lima, OH.
See Dayton Pediatricians and Dayton Allergists.