A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Paul:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Paul is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Paul
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Paul, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Paul graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Paul has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Birmingham Hospital
- Shelby Baptist Emergency Department
- Baptist Medical Center Shelby
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Alan Paul MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. William A. Paul practice?
- Dr. William Paul has 1 office location.
Dr. William Paul practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Birmingham, AL.
See Birmingham Internists and Birmingham Rheumatologists.