Learn more about Dr. William Paul:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Paul is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Paul
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Paul Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Paul, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Paul graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Paul has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Birmingham Hospital
- Shelby Baptist Emergency Department
- Baptist Medical Center Shelby
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Alan Paul MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. William A. Paul practice?
- Dr. William Paul has 1 office location.
Dr. William Paul practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Birmingham, AL.
See Birmingham Internists and Birmingham Rheumatologists.