A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Pearce:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Pearce is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Pearce, MD, PHD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Pearce graduated from George Washington University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Pearce has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Medical Center
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Alexander Pearce MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. William A. Pearce practice?
- Dr. William Pearce has 4 office locations.
Dr. William Pearce practices Gastroenterology near Renton, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Seattle, WA.
See Renton Gastroenterologists.