A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Preston:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Preston is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Preston, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Preston graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Preston has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Jackson-Madison County Gen Hospital
- Bolivar General Hospital
- Camden General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Preston accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 4 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William A. Preston practice?
Dr. William Preston practices Otolaryngology and Otology near Jackson, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Selmer, TN.
See Jackson Otolaryngologists.