A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Preston:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Preston is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Preston, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Preston graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Preston has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Jackson-Madison County Gen Hospital
- Bolivar General Hospital
- Camden General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Anderson Preston MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. William A. Preston practice?
- Dr. William Preston has 5 office locations.
Dr. William Preston practices Otolaryngology near Jackson, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Selmer, TN.
See Jackson Otolaryngologists.