Dr. William Reese MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.1

February 10th, 2016
Never again!!!
I waited 1 1/2 hours for a scheduled appt and never saw a Dr.

January 15th, 2016
Please save your time
Been going here since they opened when I was in high school. It used to be a great place with kind and prompt staff but now it seems to be the polar opposite. The wait time after being called back has been over an hour everytime. Staff is tired and seems to just want to leave and seem to want you to leave oppose to help you.

July 25th, 2014
Great care!
My husband and I have been going to the practice for about 5 years now and have been very pleased. The office is plenty busy, so the wait may be longer at times. The doctor took his time to go over our results. He even had pointed out a condition that my husband didn't know he had and sent us to a specailist. It turned out to be cancer at an early stage so we were very happy the doctor didn't overlook it. We will continue to stay with Reese.

February 3rd, 2012
Save yourself time, money, and effort and find another provider!
I don't even know where to begin....I have gone to this provider for the last two years thinking that maybe they were just in a transition and needed some time to catch up with themselves. Well, here I sit and the service is just as bad now as the day I started with them. The administration staff is not friendly and half of the time are ill-informed on their own policies. The wait time is longer then I have ever experienced, even if you have an appointment and show up early. They are not helpful, nor do they make you feel like you can trust them to care for you. The doctor's treat you as though you are just a number in their heavy workload. Please save yourself the grief and find another provider!

October 3rd, 2011
Have had a great experience with this practice.
I didn't know what to expect when I enrolled as a new patient, but I have been very happy with my care. The staff has been very helpful, and except for on one occasion when the office was very busy, my waits have been under 15 minutes. I have seen 2 of the doctors and both have been great and have not rushed me.

October 15th, 2010
Dont waste your time
This "Business" started out with the best of intentions and quickly morphed into a disorganized production line served by a rude and inapt administrative staff. Reese Medical has grown so fast it has out grown it's patients. If your appointment is at 9 am prepare to wait until 10:30 am and then you may or may not see the MD or PA which they rely on heavily that you where scheduled to see. If you have a prescription that needs to be called in prepare yourself for an extended wait as in days, and if you discuss these issues with the office manager she will inform you that these are their policies, and they make mistakes just like anyone else. Do yourself a favor and do more research before you commit to a relationship with this practice.