A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Ross:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Ross is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Ross, MBA, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Alzheimer Disease
- Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Ross graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Ross has 8 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer
- Kingwood Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Anthony Ross MBA and MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William A. Ross practice?
- Dr. William Ross has 4 office locations.
Dr. William Ross practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Geriatric Medicine near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Missouri City, TX and Athens, TX.
See Houston Internists, Houston Gastroenterologists, and Houston Geriatric Doctors.