Dr. William Russell Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William Russell?

September 9th, 2016

Impressed

I highly recommend this doctor. Being in the medical field myself, I have a high standard for Healthcare and this doctor goes above and beyond. He is very thorough and takes his time explaining everything. He wants your child to be healthy and also wants you to succeed as a parent. He seems to genuinely care about a parent's concerns and gives great advice.

May 1st, 2013

Wonderful!

We love Dr. Russell. He is an excellent diagnostician. Whenever we have had anything going on that he wasn't sure about, he immediately set us up with the right person. He is careful, thorough, and conscientious. He always calls me back about test results in a very timely manner. He is always empathic to our situations and is great with my kids.

February 2nd, 2011

Dr. Russell is fantastic. We have been seeing him since my children were born and my son is now 9 years.

October 26th, 2009

Dr. Russell has been a wonderful pediatrician for my daughter. He came recommended by my sister and I am very impressed with his professionalism and his treatment of my daughter (3 yr old~she has been his patient since we moved to Alex. 2 1/2 yrs ago). He has taken time with me to discuss my concerns; never making me feel rushed. I feel his exams are thorough and his level of care outstanding.

November 18th, 2008

He was not good with my little brother nor my little girl

I have gone to "Kidz Docs" in my younger years and Dr. Russell was cold and he did not spend time explaining his diagnoses. My little brother hated to have to see him. Now that I am a mother I started taking my little one to Kidz Docs for check ups and we enjoyed the other Doctors.One day my little girl had an appointment to see her Doctor, however her Doctor had an emergency and could not see us so Dr. Russell saw us. He was ruff on my newborn and he treated me like I did not know anything because I was a young mother.

March 24th, 2016