Learn more about Dr. William Segal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Segal is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Segal
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Segal Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Segal, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Antiphospholipid Syndrome (APS)
- Corneal Diseases
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Segal graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Segal has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William A Segal MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. William A. Segal practice?
- Dr. William Segal has 1 office location.
Dr. William Segal practices Ophthalmology near Duluth, GA.
See Duluth Ophthalmologists.