Learn more about Dr. William Segal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Segal is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Segal
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Segal Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Segal, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Antiphospholipid Syndrome (APS)
- Corneal Diseases
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Segal graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Segal has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William A Segal MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. William A. Segal practice?
- Dr. William Segal has 1 office location.
Dr. William Segal practices Ophthalmology near Duluth, GA.
See Duluth Ophthalmologists.