A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Segal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Segal is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Segal, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Antiphospholipid Syndrome APS
- Corneal Diseases
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Segal graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Segal has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Segal accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Unicare - 13 plans
- Cigna - 16 plans
- Humana - 14 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 31 plans
- Anthem - 24 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William A. Segal practice?
Dr. William Segal practices Ophthalmology near Duluth, GA.
See Duluth Ophthalmologists.