Learn more about Dr. William Shell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Shell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shell
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Shell, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shell graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Shell has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Middle Tennessee Medical Center Inc
- Centennial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Alfred Shell MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William A. Shell practice?
- Dr. William Shell has 1 office location.
Dr. William Shell practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Orthopedic Surgeons.