Learn more about Dr. William Stewart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Stewart is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stewart
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stewart Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Stewart, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine, and Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stewart graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Stewart has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital-Milwaukee
- Columbia St Marys Hospital Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Arnold Stewart MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, Neurology, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William A. Stewart practice?
- Dr. William Stewart has 1 office location.
Dr. William Stewart practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, Neurology, and Pain Medicine near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Physiatrists, Milwaukee Pain Management Doctors, and Milwaukee Neurologists.