A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Sweet:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Sweet, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Stomach Stapling (Gastroplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sweet graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Arthur Sweet MD is a male Surgeon, has 44 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William A. Sweet practice?
- Dr. William Sweet has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Sweet practices Surgery near Reading, PA.
See Reading Surgeons.