A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Sweet:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Sweet is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sweet
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sweet Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Sweet, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Stomach Stapling (Gastroplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sweet graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Arthur Sweet MD is a male Surgeon, has 46 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William A. Sweet practice?
- Dr. William Sweet has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Sweet practices Surgery near Reading, PA.
See Reading Surgeons.