A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Thomas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Thomas, Family Practice is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thomas
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Hospice Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Thomas graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Thomas has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Huguley Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William A Thomas DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William A. Thomas practice?
- Dr. William Thomas has 1 office location.
Dr. William Thomas practices Family Medicine near Burleson, TX.
See Burleson Primary Care Doctors.