Learn more about Dr. William Thomas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Thomas, Family Practice is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thomas
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Thomas Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Hospice Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Thomas graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Thomas has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Plaza Medical Center
- Huguley Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William A Thomas DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William A. Thomas practice?
- Dr. William Thomas has 1 office location.
Dr. William Thomas practices Family Medicine and Family Medicine near Burleson, TX.
See Burleson Family Physicians.