A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Thomas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Thomas is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Thomas graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Thomas has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Cleburne
- Plaza Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Thomas accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 14 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William A. Thomas practice?
Dr. William Thomas practices Family Medicine near Burleson, TX.
See Burleson Family Physicians.