Learn more about Dr. William Tierney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Tierney is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tierney
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Tierney Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Tierney, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tierney graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Tierney has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital of Richmond
- Bon Secours-Memorial Regional Medical
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Andrew Tierney FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William A. Tierney practice?
- Dr. William Tierney has 4 office locations.
Dr. William Tierney practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Richmond, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Henrico, VA and Midlothian, VA.
See Richmond Surgeons.