A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Tierney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Tierney is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Tierney, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tierney graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Tierney has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital of Richmond
- Bon Secours-Memorial Regional Medical
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Andrew Tierney FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William A. Tierney practice?
- Dr. William Tierney has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Tierney practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Mechanicsville, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Richmond, VA.
See Mechanicsville Surgeons.