Learn more about Dr. William Wallace:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Wallace, Plastic Surgeon, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Wallace, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Breast Implants (Breast Implantation)
- Facelift (Rhytidoplasty)
- Liposuction (Lipectomy)
- Nose Job (Rhinoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wallace graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Wallace has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Medical Center
- Saint Vincent's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Wallace MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William Wallace practice?
- Dr. William Wallace has 6 office locations.
Dr. William Wallace practices Plastic Surgery and Surgery near Jacksonville, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Fleming Island, FL and Columbus, OH.
See Jacksonville Surgeons.