Dr. William Wallace Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William Wallace?

Caring

Posted on July 10th, 2017

As a paraplegic I have worked with many doctors and Dr. Wallace is one of the finest most caring doctors I have had the privilege of working with.

Posted on July 4th, 2017

Dr. Wallace is absolutely amazing!! I had gone to another local PS who completely botched my tummy tuck and kept doing revision after revision, only making it worse. I went to see Dr. Wallace and it was the best decision I have ever made. I look truly amazing now!! For the last three years I've been unable to wear a bikini because my stomach looked hideous. This year I'm back in my bikini and I look fabulous!! Dr. Wallace is a talented surgeon and I highly recommend him to anyone who is looking for a skilled PS. Dr. Wallace is 'the best of the best' and I'll never go anywhere else!

Breast implant removal with total capsulectomy

Posted on September 20th, 2016

If you are looking for plastic surgeon who delivers beautiful surgical results, is multiple board certified, a master of his field, well respected in the community, has privileges in most of the hospitals in the surrounding counties, is compassionate, treats every patient like a vip, and is available 24-7, then look no further! Dr. William Wallace of Fleming Island Plastic Surgery changed my life! I had breast implants for 15 years that have given me trouble for a while. I did not want to keep having to replace them so I decided to have them removed. I contacted a few other plastic surgeons and I could not believe how they treated me! Every one of them tried to talk me out of removing my implants, suggesting I replace them with a smaller implant. No one agreed to remove my capsules (scar tissue surrounding the implants). Two of them flat out refused to remove them. One said he could do it, he had done (ONLY) a dozen or so but warned me I would look terrible and I was too young to look that bad. I was starting to become discouraged, angry and anxious. Then a girlfriend recommended I meet with Dr. William Wallace. I had done some research on Dr Wallace and he had done thousands of breast implant removals. His incision scars are a work of art that practically fade away. But most importantly, every review I had read was from incredibly satisfied patients who were so happy with their results. I called his office and was greeted by the kindest medical assistant, Ashlee. She asked me about my availability and set an appointment that worked out perfectly for my busy schedule. On the day of my consultation, I was a nervous but hopeful. Ashlee checked me in and led me to a consultation room. She took some of my vital measurements and processed my new patient paperwork. Then Dr. Wallace joined us. What an unbelievably intelligent, compassionate, and kind man! He asked me what my goals and desired results were, then talked to me about my history. Then he talked to me about the procedure I was requesting and explained the pros, cons, and recovery. After he finished, he asked me if I had any questions and I pulled out a list. Literally! He had answered most of the questions that were on my list and patiently waited as I looked for the two or three that had not been answered. There was not judgement, only kindness and compassion. My anxiety lessened once I realized that I was in great hands. I then met with his office manager, Michele, who reviewed a financial breakdown of my proposed surgical procedure. There were no hidden costs: surgery, anesthesia, surgical center, follow up visits, everything was included. They even offered two financing options if that was needed. The day of my surgery went so smoothly. The surgical center was staffed with cheerful and kind employees that each took the time to make sure I was comfortable and happy. He removed both of my breast implants with a complete capsulotomy. He removed my old uneven scars as well. The surgery went perfectly and the staff kept my husband informed as it was being performed. Dr. Wallace personally checked up on me during the weeks that followed and I was blown away at how well I healed! His incisions, after 4 weeks are flat, smooth and have shrunk in length. Despite not having a lift, AND going from a 36DD to a 36B, my breasts look fantastic! His skill as a surgeon is exemplary! But what really blew me away was that he personally answered his phone, after hours, when I called with the intention of leaving a message to change my appointment for the next day. If you are looking for a plastic surgeon, please do yourself a favor and contact Dr Wallace. You will be glad that you did. I know I am!

Best Surgeon Around Jax!!

Posted on April 24th, 2016

Wonderful Results

Posted on April 23rd, 2016

Dr. Wallace is a phenomenal surgeon and person. He is very friendly and inviting and very knowledgeable on his practice. Initially I was nervous about my consultation but he made me feel very comfortable and answered all of my questions thoroughly. I would absolutely recommend this surgeon if you are contemplating having plastic surgery. Not only was the surgeon amazing, but his staff at Fleming Island Plastic Surgery was also just as amazing. Everyone in his office was so very friendly and always smiling. The wait time was no more than five minutes each time I went in. I would definitely recommend this facility to any and everyone!

So happy with MommyMakeover

Posted on November 13th, 2015

I'm currently two weeks post op from a mommy makeover with a hernia repair and I already see such a difference and feel more confident. Dr. Wallace did a great job repairing the wreckage of my body after I was done with babies. I can't believe I struggled with this decision. After my initial consolation with Dr. Wallace, a few things stood out the most- his validation, his personable bedside manner, his ease and expertise, and the fact that he truly listened to me. These are the kinds of qualities that distinguish one qualified plastic surgeon from another qualified plastic surgeon. Dr. Wallace made the decision to choose him an easy one. He was always open to answer any of my questions- and I had a lot of them, especially related to techniques of the procedures. If I ever needed another procedure I would not hesitate to utilize Dr. Wallace again.

Amazing and kind surgeon

Posted on August 10th, 2015

Dr. Wallace drove on a Saturday to suture a facial laceration that occured due to a paddle board injury. He was kind and did an excellent job. We were initially at Mayo clinic, but they refused to call the plastic surgeon to help.

Breast Aug R&R

Posted on June 3rd, 2015

I scheduled a consult with Dr. Wallace after a friend referred me for my R & R breast augmentation. BA#1, I wasn't completely happy with. 15 months after, I consulted with Dr. Wallace. He and his staff were professional and courteous. Dr. Wallace listened and understood the look I wished to achieve. We then did sizing. We didn't discuss implant sizes until I found the look I was happy with. He was right in suggesting I not focus on cc's of implant, but rather my look in bra & clothing. After being unsure with the larger cc's still, I went back to the office and they graciously took me back to try on the sizers again. On surgery day, his staff made me comfortable and warm! This is a plus, coming from a seasoned trauma nurse as myself. He made sure I spoke with his anesthesia team and I avoided post-op complications that I experienced previously, such as nausea and vomiting. In the end, I'm extremely happy with my results. 2 weeks post-op. I would definitely recommend Dr. Wallace for breast augmentation. He takes pride in his work and wants his patients to be happy! After all, our happiness and how we feel about ourselves is most important.

Above and beyond

Posted on June 3rd, 2015

I can not say enough good things about Dr. Wallace and his staff. I previously had breast augmentation 7 years prior from a different doctor and had horrible results. After my initial consultation with Dr. Wallace I knew immediately he would be able to give me the results I wanted. He is very thorough, professional and has a wonderful bedside manner. It has now been 7 months since I had my breast lift/augmentation and tummy tuck and I could not be more pleased. My life has been changed and I now have more confidence than I ever have. Thank you so much Dr. Wallace for the wonderful experience and results.

Excellent choice for Plastic Surgery in Jacksonville!

Posted on October 28th, 2013

Great physician and office staff!! My Breast Aug was done this year and I am elated with my results. Dr. Wallace has an excellent bedside manner, and was very informative. My consult wasn't rushed and I feel this was the most well organized office. The staff members are so friendly, knowledgeable and attentive! Plus they have a terrific aesthetician named Judi. I've trusted my own family members with their care. Best Plastic Surgery office in Jax!

Stellar Mommy Makeover

Posted on June 5th, 2013

I can't say enough great things about Dr. Wallace. This is not my first "go around" in a surgeon's hands...and he is a perfectionist, patient, listens well, explains in great detail, and always available. I trust him. My husband trusts him. Dr. Wallace, my family thinks the world of you....you and your staff changed my life! Keep up the good work.

Brilliant Dr.