A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Ward:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Ward is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Ward, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ward graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Ward has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Sunnyside Medical Center
- Interstate Med Office South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Arthur Ward MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William A. Ward practice?
- Dr. William Ward has 1 office location.
Dr. William Ward practices Internal Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Internists.