A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William White:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cataract Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. White graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. White has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Kansas Hospital
- St Joseph Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Abraham White MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. William A. White practice?
- Dr. William White has 2 office locations.
Dr. William White practices Ophthalmology near Kansas City, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Prairie Village, KS.
See Kansas City Ophthalmologists.