A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Abend:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Abend is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Abend, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Abend graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Abend has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Faulkner Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William K Abend MD is a male Neurologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. William K. Abend practice?
- Dr. William Abend has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Abend practices Neurology near Wellesley Hills, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Chelmsford, MA.
See Wellesley Hills Neurologists.