A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Abramovits:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Abramovits is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Abramovits, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Abramovits graduated from Universidad Central De Venezuela - Jose Maria Vargas, Caracas. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Abramovits has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Abramovits MD is a male Dermatologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. William Abramovits practice?
- Dr. William Abramovits has 1 office location.
Dr. William Abramovits practices Dermatology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Dermatologists.